Monday, May 5, 2008

Waiting for the luv call.

I actually wanted to blog about the conversation at DQ which goes like this (well actually i kinda shorten this one)

DQ: Are u hungry. We have some hotdogs too.
Mr K: She's on diet. (with a background of the DQ staffs and Kg giggling and me kicking =/ ) She must reach 55kg...
Miss T: manada!
DQ: But you're body okay bah. Fit. Not so fat and not so slim. (me nodding vigorously)
Miss T: yatah bah. sexy kan
DQ: yea SEXY.

I mean...Sexy? waseh. The DQ lady made my day man.



But now i'm not so sure i feel so sexy anymore.


Just read K's blog and he's been called for oral already?! and they haven't call me! There's just about a million things going through my mind right now. Like... i hope they will call me soon. And i hope they didn't forget or misplace my name. And i hope they call me soon! And and I HOPE I GET THE SCHOLARSHIP (Amin)

Mental. I think i better sleep. This moe oral frenzy is really building up a tension around my emotions. I am just too worried i can break down anytime now. I need you too mal.

0 comments: