Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Congratulations. editted//

Disebabkan Mr K sangat kambang, baca latest post nya- terpaksa ku edit =p

I was on my way to land transport today to collect my ISSUED DRIVING LICENCE *eyebro*. I went online through Ebuddy because i thought that if Mr. K was online i'd tell him that i'm on my way to collect my ISSUED DRIVING LICENCE (gila..i just love saying that) hahaha kan mengambang ku bah. Awu inda lagi ku driving illegal. That is when someone gave me A BIG SHOCK. Awu TEKAJUT KU BANAR sbb aku tu kan mengambang bah arh Mr K skali tiba2 muncul di dpn mata. haha capi bnr eh.. Since he dedicated this post for me, i'm gonna do the same.

Picture stolen from his blog. INDA KU TAHAN MLIAT HAHAHAHA!


Congrats to Mr K for passing his driving test. hehehehehehe. Memang saya gembira =p tapi ya lagi gembira...He was so happy he couldn't fill in the green form.


7th May 2008: we've got another driver. xp i hate parking *hint* and i get sleepy when i'm in the car *hint hint*


Balasan pantun Mr K:


iski ku tadi menunggu lesen ku,

onlineku kan ngambang arh mu tdi,

tau2 ada u dengan senyum manismu,

kan gugur jantung ku ko kajuti.

Apa pula i yang pandu,

u naik bukit lancar ah,

kena hon ku tadi drive sorang nu,

malu2 konon..mun mau drive taah.


HAHAHAHA hepii eh dpt drive ani

0 comments: