Saturday, May 24, 2008

Replay.

This is like Nsync/BSB all over again. Or even DBSK during their very young-kurus-nonmuscular- kiddies-bad-hair days. The SM factory has once again debuted a band with pretty pretty little boys. And for once, i didn't think it was that overrated. I mean..i find Suju overrated despite my constant nice talks about the very witty heechul (don't you just love him in variety shows?) I'm tired of korean singing groups. So no i don't listen to BB (though i have to admit tae yang bod is hot) or jewellery (i can't even describe their image) or that wondergirls (the song was a little okay but wth is jyp turing them into?) This is not applicable to FTTS or DBSK because they just melt me =p

I hate the MV of this song. What is with the start? a bowl-haired boy in the middle doing a squat like dance. And what's with their outfits? And and the hairstyles??Bida bah banar. Okay. The name of this group is Shinee. The oldest is younger than i am, though 18, and the youngest is younger than my brother- awu 14 kah 15 yrs. So i forgive their image now. DBSK didn't debuted as hot as they are now anyway. Style changes with maturity.

But but. I JUST CAN'T STOP REPLAYING THIS SONG. Catchy.




Profiles and MV0:22-0:30 - Jong Hyun 17 yrs old0:31-0:39 - Ohn Yoo (leader) 18 yrs old0:45-0:49 - Key 16 yrs old1:25-1:27 - Min Ho 16 yrs old1:40-1:41 - Tae Min 14 yrs old

Google up their info on your own. I can just tell you that the first one to appear in the mv is jong hyun and i love him. So does the rest of korea. I can share him just like i shared JJ with the rest of the world...baik hati ku atu =p And the one wearing a red cap...i think he looks like the male Yoon Eun Hye. But the one that has wierd eye bro, the one with black leather jacket (terpikat ku suara nya), his name is Key. He's 16. And I dun care. He's mine! lalalalala.

Ps- DBSK is still my number one. And my Micky YC =p these blisters are killing me. It hurts when i talk. And that's only when i have a voice to talk. Bah i should be sleeping.I'll try to sleep again. Maybe if i sleep...i'll forget the pain. I'll try. Again.

0 comments: