Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just when i needed a break.

I have to put up with some colourful pills for the next 5 days. (awu baru ku ke spital bah) Have i mentioned that i just love antibiotics? Because it kills bacteria?? But this time...its just to big to swallow. =/ Oh yeah. You might not know this from the way i try to convince people to take in medications when they're sick, but i just hate pills. I HATE IT. The second last time i had a terrible fever... i literally threw my pills everytime i had to take it in. (and everyone was wondering why i was not cured even after visiting the hospital and a few private clinics. heheee. shh.) Might as well get a whole new immune system- a stronger one.

Awu. I think this is one of the effects of greenhouse gases. The air here in Brunei (if you'd notice) has not been very clean lately. Stupid people commit open burning here and there. Just being plainly stupid. And its irritating my throat. Stupid. Yes i am pissed at how idiotic this people can be.

AND. i will be away from Brunei (again) starting next week to the land of Kangaroos (again). I know you'll miss me. Just when i need a break from everything that has been going on in Brunei, opportunity knock on my door.

I really want to go to Lancelin again. The place where i could just be lost in the cool breeze. Or maybe this time i could go to Rottnest island and just sit down and ponder over things. No, i have nothing in particular to do over there. But i just want to go there. Maybe that way i would learn to keep some love for myself too before i would love everyone else.

Now, i just wish over that few days... miracles would happen- a ticket to dunedin would fall from the sky on to my hands.

0 comments: