Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blurting crap at my best when the body is at worst.

I'm sick of being sick. Okay so let me count how many times this year i lost to this damn bacteria...1,2,3...urgh come on immune system.. wake up and get that plasma cells going! I really hate Vitamins (which mum made me drink it just now) I need sleep. But i just started Cashmere Mafia.

Btw, i need a new trick. I totally lost to the inda-ku-ingat-dimana-driving-lesen-ku trick. =p capi banar.

I love talking to my tuition students. It amazes me at the extent these social youths can go at such a tender age. sex and booze? Wow... we really are an expert at covering such sight that i didn't even realise how hardcore the this country's social scene can be. And they talk about it like its their life. Just as long as i'm not involve, the people close to me are not involve...i dun really care. Its their life, their lungs and liver, their innocence they are spoiling. Blah.

Sama sama saya berasa sangat gembira. Since i'm well known to be 'masin', predicted a few topics that might come out in Bio A2 paper 4 to my friends. And most of it came out. YAY. I need to make a prediction booth. One kiss one prediction. Oh wait that sounds wrong.

Wait...one more thing. While going through Shia Lebouf pictures, i was thinking...he really has grown up. I mean grow. into a man. Hot. Not the chain smoking part. But the bod. Why was i going through his pictures. Lets just say... sekali sekala. =p Nites.

When the heart is lost in a maze. I'll go where the wind blows.

0 comments: