Friday, May 16, 2008

Flyover me. =p

I too, am 18, have my own liscence and enjoy bejaur. I think the rest of my free times (until i go into further studies) will mostly be spent on the road. Btw... driving is undeniably tiring. Mum had to stop me 3/4 of the way to Miri because i was almost running over everything on the side of the road. hehehehe yes i can't help myself. I was mentally exhausted due to the oralS, physically exhausted due to lack of sleep and emotionally exhausted due to...well i am always emotionally exhausted (kalau inda onda tah ku mental =p haha) Sesungguhnya aku inda membawa oleh cuma debu miri aja. Esuk tah kamu melap ah debu miri dri keta ku.




Where it starts.

A pit stop. Kerita ku beulah.



Going beyond the border.




The long ride babeh. I'm loving it. (especially Miri's flyover...mcm maan...siukk drive sana)




The lunch. 2 ringgit labih brunei ganya! mcm mbari nyanyat.


The queue at astro. (btw bangunan nya siring parkson/bintang plaza tu.)


Apparently the new cards have not arrived yet from KL so we have to go to Miri again to get the new cards when it arrives which might be next week. In the mean time, they have switched on our astro back so we have astro again. yay. And speaking about bintang plaza...i saw a poster saying that HUJAN will perform there on the 31st of may at 4.30 pm (haha membaca jua udah tu=p) Iski ku eh kan kemiri gi. It was fun driving because the Miri-ans also drive recklessly so they can't blame us or sumpah2 mun kerita drg asak2 atau nda bagi jalan... Hahahahahahaha. Org brunei sik pandai driving bah.
Hoping that this would just fly away with 120km/hr speed..it didn't.

0 comments: