Monday, May 19, 2008

clearly....i must be joking.

I AM SORRY FOR BEING SENSITIVE.
but i can't help it but that's just the way i am.





I GUESS I WAS AN ANNOYING PERSON AFTER ALL.
but saying dalang was just a mere talk. i never meant it that way. if you knew so much than you'd know we blame ourselves so much that we want to MEND.




I NEVER MEANT TO BLOW YOU UP.
the post was a joke to the others because i told them to look at my blog tonight! now who's the sensitive ones. can't you even sense a tint of humor in there?? hah.





BUT YOU DID ANYWAY.
is it too hard just to tell stuffs when u did the same to others- ask them?!







SOO I AM SORRY FOR BEING ME.


but can u just for once let just pretend not to be mad for tommorow?? lets not spoil this okay.
and i mean it when i said i'm sorry.



fak it man. Is tommorow on or not?

0 comments: