Thursday, May 1, 2008

Berpesta.

Beware: inappropriate language is used. I'm legal. heck =p

I went to tuition last night. Bedudun. The maam was there at first and ofcourse the place became so quiet. After she left- pesta! Haha we shared chicken rice and ordered pizza. I actually chatted (begila) with c Khairul (fadzil) earlier and we want to discuss about the time and place to watch movies haha. Kan liat Poc and Cong. My colleague shortened Pocong 3 to Poc and Congkak to Cong. And imagine how it sounds- eh minggu ani tani mliat Poc, minggu dpn meliat Cong g. hahaha Nya Fadzil, separuh separuh kamu mliat atu. den one of my colleague said, bah mliat Pong tani. We laughed. She shortened Poc and Cong to Pong. haha Then Fadzil ckp, mcm atu mcm yg nda menjadi tu. My question: Who actually thinks about the two horror movies and not being dirty when you read this? =p

In the midst of laughter and Nasi ayam/pizza sharing, i realised something. These people i ate with, I just met them 2 months ago and now we're eating from the same plate. Being there with them feels so much like being at home. I love going to tuition because of them and the crazy students. However, the maam and her stupid management ways are driving me (us) crazy. I'm afraid that the longer i work there the sooner i will turn into someone i don't want to be. Being betrayed by her's spies made me retaliate. And you know how nasty i can be. I feel like quitting but i want to leave and close the door with all these people.

Beyond this cage i saw, people with beautiful beautiful souls.

0 comments: