Sunday, May 18, 2008

Clearing up these clouds.

I know. I realised. I've been emo in my last few posts. I am fine bah peeps. I know some of you can't decipher what i meant and are worried. Ytah i want to make this clear to those who keep on telling me to spill.

I've noticed that a friend of mine is moody for the past few days/weeks. And i just kept thinking and feeling terrible because i can't stop thinking if she's like that because of me, I feel guilty. I hate it so much when someone is in a bad mood. Because i live for their laughters. And like the usual me....i'll think so much about it.

I don't know what to do. I mean...its okay if person A choose not to tell me but i just can't stop but feel helpless. I mean its tiring for me to see someone close to me moody and they didn't say anything to me.

So to those who told me not to keep it to myself, i'm sorry. If you know me well, you'll know how such things affect me. i am not in a bad mood for something else. I just hate to see the people around me frown. I feel helpless when such things happen. I know some people told me not to think so much when someone is not in a good mood but entah... maybe that makes one of my character. Inda ku dpt bh inda worry. Aku ini aku. hehe =)

And let me keep the rest to me.

love, T.

0 comments: