Thursday, May 1, 2008

Agar agar gadong.

I miss my grandmother.

This morning, i bought some agar from the hospital's canteen. I love agar. Sometime ago, when i was still a small kid, my late grandfather, my grandma and i went to smart (when it was still at lambak). I wanted to eat agar so i ask my grandma to make one. She told me she doesn't know how to and i remembered i showed her the ways at the back of the packet. That afternoon, she made the agar. She asked me what colour do i want it to be and i said green because i love green.

Ever since then until i went into my form six years, she would always call me and said, "nini kan buat kan ko agar nong... mok gadong ka kalas."

Still, my agar-agar would turn out to be warna gadong everytime. I realise i haven't been around her lately. Kena kepung singa. Just now before the gang and i went to fetch D, i saw kerita singa at my nini's house. I'll wait till jpd issued my liscence then i'll drive her around. On a random note, I feel like learning her language. Having inherited her Chinese looks is just worthless if i don't bring with me her roots right? And no, i don't mean i want to learn chinese because she doesn't speak chinese =p

wherever you are or how far we have been seperated...you're still my strength.

0 comments: