Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Don't read. Don't ask.

My mind has been in a chaotic state for a few days now. Don’t look at my facade. It’s just a cover to everything that has been disturbing my thoughts. Just a piece of my chaotic thoughts- I wonder why the people close to me can see in someone else more than what they can see in me. And yet the people not so close to me can see in me more than I can see in myself. It hurts when anyone else can tell stories about something and the others enjoy it thinking there will be some special meaning while i can’t do the same because i am still denying.


Have they chose sides?


Or have they seen but decide to ignore it?


Either way it hurts me more than you think. I know more that you’d think I do. When you’re hurt, i feel like crying. But.. as much as i want to, i can’t throw it away. Maybe it's true what someone said, I am a selfish bitch. That is why i am running. Because someone i hold close to my heart told me i am selfish. However, my legs have become tired. I don't know how far i can run anymore.


No the crazy driving can’t kill off these thoughts. Neither could our last karaoke session. I feel terrible.


Don’t ask. Nites. Salam.


running far far away.

1 comments:

Billah H. said...

i read it... sorry! :p