Sunday, May 11, 2008

A long stormy, spooky ride.

Read this post before you continue. Now you read my part of story. Its been 4 days after my having issued driving licence, and i'm driving like a mad girl (literally =p). But like K said, indeed last night was crazy. (in a different way..not in a roller coaster way) fyi...i still get lost easily. That is why i need someone who knows direction sitting next to me. banar.. di anggrek pun ku sasat bah.

Last night, before the meeting i was supposed to pick K and Bz. The ride to K's house was okay. But then on the way to bz, i remembered about the 'spooky dolls' being sold buzz told us and i said, "mana ya K ah..atu ah." Despite telling me not to say a word about it, he was the one who looked for it and say, "ni tiq di sini.." No, i refuse to look at it. The simpang through Bz's road (where i saw 'something' last year was fine). Note that it was also where Bz's car suddenly stop and saw the same thing. But it was fine.. until the simpang to her house where i lost control of the break. (yes the first one yg si K teriak 'breakkk')

Then after picking Bz, went to the meeting, ate lots of mee tiaw, switch cars with my mum's Kia caren (because like i said vios break doesn't work well)...yada yada. Now i have 4 people to send home: Shar, D,Bz and K. Shar was the first because he lives in Gadong. Then D in Lambak. Then Bz (because i don't want to go to her place alone). And the last one was K so if anything spooky, he will see it with me too.

BUT NO. I DIDN'T SEE THAT PERSON OUTSIDE THE HOUSE. Bz was sleeping. K was at the front. It was Bz turn to be sent home. That's when i heard K said, "subhannaallah." I was curious so i looked at him. He was staring so sharply to the house right next to me that it freaks me out to even look at him. Outside Bz's house, K changed the radio to mengaji. (since the other stations won't work) If there is someone outside the house, i would've seen it on the way because my eyes wander too that night. NO K. I didn't see someone siram bunga.

Actually, i do saw something but i was thinking it was probably someone riding a bicycle. Masa kan kluar simpang 4 Bz to B's way, i saw someone riding a bike cross infront of me fastly. The ride to K's home was probably scary because it was raining heavily and i couldn't see that well. I was going 40km/hr man! After K, i went a little faster like 60 because the rain stopped. While going back to my place, i continuously recited the ayat kursi. Because the there was a few cars left that late night and i remembered my mum told me to read it so that we will not see things that will danger us..mcm kna tutup ka apa mata tani, kna confuse ka apa.

When i reached salambigar traffic light, my car was the only car there. Kamu tau kan yg traffic yang kan turun bukit sikit atu arh umah hayley (taman kianggeh ah). Yatah i was thinking of something that made me stop reciting the ayat kursi. Ytaah at that veryy moment ayat kursi ku terputus, from my side mirror i saw two 'person' crossing the road (arh yg slightly hilled). I'm pretty sure one was old. But i am not sure if what i saw is real because to the left...was nothing but trees.

I reached home at 12 midnight thank god safe and sound. And told my mum about vios break and my mum told me....it was fine when she rode it. My question is...what happened to my break right after looking for the spooky dolls and the meeting?

0 comments: