Friday, May 2, 2008

Makes me want to get a new hair cut.

Today was one of those days i woke up feeling hellish. Menstrual cramps plus gastric is really not something i want to experience everyday. Anyways, speaking of driving, I DO DRIVE eventhough i haven't got my liscence yet. Only at night though. Like K said, romantic jua. hahaha Actually, its because there is less cars at night. And I still drive like a rollercoaster. wee.


oh wahai cikgu mr K,
laju2 tah test kan ia,
batah ya krg gagaran ane,
bnr nya aku malas drive ba.


Awu, pantun ku inda abis2 tapi cemana jua, org atu inda mau alah. Btw someone had his new hair cut. Read here. HAHAHA this blog made my day. hahahaha especially the last part. can't stop smiling.


tersenyum terketawa ku mliat mu,
rambut tajam ala ala pelakun atu,
udah atu nampak kurus lagi you,
makan bnyk2 lu ah baru tah toning nu.


Presenting...rambut baru:


Okay. My first reaction was: MACAM C WU CHUN AH. He replied at his blogpost (the one that made me laughed my ass off): ok dats funny...hahahahaa...weellll i guess she LOVES it. AHAHAHAHA.. =P

hahahahaha cecapi. Tapi cuba kamu compare.


HAHAHA kan sama! =p




editted//




and

????? ( you wish! =p)


though

.....


I do think

.....


K looks better than WC. =p



PS- inda ku brapa minat bah c WC ani.

0 comments: