Thursday, May 29, 2008

Now you're a song i love to sing/editted

Staying at home sucks. But these songs, SAYA SUKA. (btw imeem palui ytah lambat loading okay)

These songs are not for those who hate this-is-nice-for-sleeping kind of song- my kind of song. I just love the soft rhythm. Love T.

Jason Reeves and Colbie Caillat.- Droplets.

You are like the raindrops, the raindrops falling down on me



Droplets - Colbie Caillat and Jason Reeves.MP3 -



Jason reeves- Reaching.

i'm trying but it's all that i can do.
i'm reaching but the rest is up to you..



Reaching - Jason Reeves



Colbie Caillat- Out of my mind.

I Saw you just the other day,those feelings never went away



Out Of My Mind - Colbie Caillat


Pastu pastu, Hope- My greatest memory.


Looking out my hotel window I see cars racing by
Everybody’s going somewhere



My Greatest Memory - Hope

Out.

0 comments: