Sunday, May 11, 2008

As beautiful as the smile of a mother.

11 May- Mother's day.



One for the person who was always there for me for all these years, raised me to be the person i am now and the one who has given everything even when she knows she has nothing much to give. The other is for the person whose smile is my strength for living, someone whose patience i admire and one who has not stop loving even though being hurt.

I went to granma's house just now. I haven't seen her in a short while and somehow, i can feel that she was holding her tears while hugging me. It made me thought...when you have someone to protect and love, no matter how painful it is to go on, you'll still walk, laugh and live.

god bless my heart with strength, just like you blessed them with a heart of diamond.

0 comments: