Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tersinggung.

This is random. The sentences are very random. To the people who knew who they are (or who might not.)








I really felt unappreciated. When you know i'm always there for you, you turn to someone else. Everyone else knew by text, only me in the dark.Its not like you cannot ask me to get you. Or drive you around like i always do.Funny how fun it is for you to drive everyone else but me.Funny how you try to tell me not to think about when you can almost see where this is going.Funny how months later i just knew about your family situation that made you down when i was there in another window when you told the other person. Funny how you don't have to be told to start the engine when other times your reluctant to touch the keys.Funny how you felt hurt when i was mad about something else.Funny how hard it is for people to reply to my text messages.Funny how i intend for me being mad that night to be shown but you kept it to yourself.Funny how happily you smiled or laughed when with somebody else but it seems like i'm just solely for one purpose- toy.Funny how much i dreaded being away and its something you don't even care.

It is as if i am forgotten. A ghost. And it hurts me to even stare at your eyes.


But i'm sure i'm just feeling selfish again. I hope i am.


Cuma tersinggung.

0 comments: