Sunday, June 8, 2008

Leaving footprints.

For the past few days T was dying and had died.
And reborn.


I learnt a few things while i'm here:

1- I learnt that guys, with the right body proportions (and the right footwear), in skinny jeans just turns me on. I know ewww. But yeah, there are certain people can pull off that look and its just sexy.

2- Watching Prince Caspian for the third time at Picadally cinema confirms your choice- william moseley has a very kissable lips. (when you got ben barnes and will moseley..its like choosing coffee or tea) I died watching this movie.

3- If my house is Kings park, i will have no regrets in life.

4- Sex and the city, again at Piccadally Cinema, brought me back to life. Thanks girl power, branded handbags and nude lads.

5- I miss my toilet. I wash when i pee not wipe. And when its period time...urgh very 'convenient'. (PMSing)

6- Gentleman is a rare spieces. Saya terpikat dengan gentlemans. Sapa inda.

7- Falafel balls sangat nyaman. Someone bring that Maoz chain to Brunei.

8- Here i am miles away and what made alive again are movie/tv shows, calming parks and kissable lips. Of all places...sheesh. There goes my FOC. Oh well... atleast i got to watch Sex and The City here.

9- I learnt that i'm not the type that love long rests do nothing.

10- I want Mr kissable lips. Okay lets be realistic. Atleast a someone with that kind of sexy lips. =/ god. can't get over those sexy lips! (still on to it since the past few days)


Loves.


And so i bid farewell to Perth- the swan city.

0 comments: