Thursday, June 19, 2008

I go crazy over the reds.

Si Tiqah ani sejak dahulu kala sememangnya minat kan team football Spain. Yes i have eventhough they never really did win big internationally. Its okay hahah because its the only team i remember most of the players name hahaha. Hence, this was the reason i bought books to learn Spanish last time and wished that i'll visit the place one day. (silly reason right..just because of football haha) And also the reason why i bought some Spain shirt from Adidas few years ago (that cost me bucks). Point one: i go crazy over the reds.



Anyways, back to my story... i was waiting for my Spain vs Greek match yesterday when i found out that Aragones is switching the players. Macam Casillas ku nada kan! No Casillas. No Ramos. No Torres. No Villa. No Puyol. Mcm it was really frightening to watch 10 reserves play that i fell asleep frustrated (because my favourite wasn't goalkeeping =p ahaha and because it was 3 oclock in the morning) Okay it wasn't at all frightening, there was Xabi alonso and Cesc Fabregas. My point two is...I MISSED IT BAHH! And they won. 2-1 with goals scored by Rubén de la Red and Daniel Güiza and it was their first international goal. Terharu saya eh. The chance to play is made open for these reserves.




From the words of Aragones (yang tua udah. He's born in 1930+ yo) "Obviously, we are facing the world champions – the four-times world champions – so perhaps it is the most difficult of the quarter-finals but any tie at this stage is going to involve a strong team, and in the semi-finals even more so. "

Spain vs Italy. Now that'll really make my heart palpitate. =S lalala. God let my eyes open for this game. Jangan tidur.

0 comments: