Thursday, June 26, 2008

7 Things that made me smile...today.

And just one to ruin my entire inner strength.

Perkara menghiburkan hati:

One, K who was in Oman just gave me my special request. I asked for a rock from Oman and he brought me a rock from the Oman/Dubai border. That's like...better! =D hehehehehe. I know it sounds crazy haha but honestly i found rocks or similar stuffs to be better souvenirs (sama aku mengaku aku ne penapau kan...suka ku bah menapau batu-batu lawa dri tempat yg ku aga =p). Terima Kasihhh K. ( i know there's still more =p) And and the tales from his trip. Siukk bunyinya banar.

Two, the surprise BBQ birthday party for Dibah was the bomb! We were tagging each other just before she said 'i have to go jalan' HAHAH. At that instant i texted Buzz asking where they were since Dibah i quote 'kan jalan' =p Man she was being wild. Her two inflatable boobs were flying around. Note that each side has different colour. Innocent temporary president image..blargh. hahahaha.






Three, some piece of bedtime story from a certain someone.

Four, BBQ-ing. haha. Memanggang ayam. Hahaha i've been waiting for a BBQ for this. Sampai jua hajat ku kan memanggang ah hahahahaha! rindu ku kan jdi bbq gal. =p.

Five, bermain di pantai at the end of the day and got myself (and a lot of people) wet with salt water. Padih yo air masin ani.

Six, kawan- watashi no sugoi no tomodachi. Kami, hounto ni arigatou!

Seven, a new blanket. Haha some of you might know that i've been wanting to get a new blanket. Awu bah...di dunia ini, ada bermacam macam orang. Ada yang gila bantal busuk. Ada yang suka selimut. Saya termasuk dalam golongan suka selimut. (confession =p) Hehehehe. suka saya kena balikan selimut. sexy g warna nya tu.






And the one that almost shattered my inner strength:


A phone call- have not recieved it.


And its making me worry like hell. I can't stop thinking. For me opportunity to succeed is everywhere so wherever is fine. But if i am to dissapoint the people who have faith in me (the people i loved), that would really shatter me to pieces. Entah. Perhaps, I should not jump into conclusions for now since i knew a few who has not recieved it as well. Hmmm. Bah have a good night people.


Before that...after a japdorama marathon last two weeks, i found myself, a few days ago, watching a shun oguri movie without any english subtitles. And its either their facial expression or the story line that was easy to read or that i have gotten so good in listening to japanese (which i should after 2 years of learning though i stopped this year)- i can understand most of what is happening. =D yay. aha. bah nites. Salam.

0 comments: