Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Aching feet. Chapped lips. Cold winds.

Its 6.59pm. Its cold. And its dark.

I'm at Claremonte now- at Lina's apartment. Hence, the internet. I'm still staying in the city though. And for 2 working days (monday was public holiday) my job was to buy lunch and wait for mum during lunch time and then do nothing and buy dinner and wait for mum for dinner. fewh.

I guess...this is what i call a relaxing holiday: nada kan dibuat.

Mum's going back to Brunei tommorow so i'll be lodging at Kaka's- at St. Catherine's college. And probably at the weekends i'll stay here at Claremonte. Entah. I don't know how i am going to survive. I mean... baru jua tadi ku sasat. cemana ku idup jauh dri city ne naik bus apa. Owh i'm pretty good with the city's directions already. And not to mention bored... my money is mostly spent on food (which is expensive) and city sakai-ing was done during my last trip last month. Awu kraja ku sini tukang bali makanan, tido and liat tv. Bah eh inda ku batah ne arh lina ah. Jauh nyanta dri hotel ku yg nun di city. Jauh lagi tu bejalan arh galap kan ke bus stop. Seriously, i hate walking along that dark paths. Inda ku suka bbnr. The nights here in Brunei aren't that happening.

Rupanya ada orang wonder apa saya hendak belikan dia. Apa baik ah?




Still looking for what i'm worth. When a day or two past like these cold winds, what does three more makes? If silence can clear these crystal balls, i'm cutting away from the rest.


Bah malam,
Salam sayang kepada semua dari Perth.

0 comments: