Friday, June 13, 2008

Questionable Path.

You have chosen a questionable path.You are intoxicated with everyday's emotions.

As said by the results of an online (facebook) quiz. I guess some people/things can just read me. Unbelievable. Even the internet(a non living thing) says i'm pathetic. Still on mood swings. And its getting worse. I still think that people around me are quite different from what i used to see. Tonight, my mood went from semakin-ceria to mental-very-mental.

Then, that tutor dude at work who pissed me with his sarcasm. I mean if he can't stand me always talking with my student then complain me. i'm more than happy to get out of there. What can i do when i only have a studeNT. not -eNTS. Obviously my student is bored when he's not talking. I do agree that sometimes that student of mine talk inappropriate stuffs but why should the f dude keep on looking at us as if we're doing something suspicious. Next time he does that, i'm going to do what i do best- be mad. Hah. i was thinking or ways to get out of there. I just need more time to collect some strength and say, 'i want out' to that scary principal. Maybe it was a bad move to agree to this job at that new place. Maybe the internet is right. I always have choosen a questionable path.

Bah. Salam and Malam.

Mr. K: the hat on you was... okay. Okaylah. Watmore can i say. (when the look says it all) Haha =p that long hair suits the hat hahaha (and u tink u can convince me to say not stay speechless=p)

0 comments: