Tuesday, June 10, 2008

All it takes is one dissapearance.

Dying slowly. Need not any push.





And when you're not seeing, you won't realise that it's gone. Dat easy to break. That fragile. I'm right here but something's just not quite right.


Jumped into Swan river. Swam back to life. But something is left.


Faking. And its not real. Forcing. And it bruises.


Tired of painting on white canvas. Too much paint ruins the picture. Too little, feels incomplete.


For the record, i know things people are trying to hide. Sharp instinct destroy how life is supposed to be- spontaneous.


Too much secret... destroy life itself.


And i'm keeping secrets. Let me destroy mine.


Pursue what you need. Sacrifice on others side is not what i desire.


Emotions and sentiments make me a venus.


Too much burns the other planets.


Thoughts make one leonardo davinci.


Too much makes one cut their ears.


I never change. If what you saw is different than what you always see...its not changes but because you never saw that part of me before. Or refuse to see.


I never changed. But i left something.


I left something when i saw beauty in another country. Its physical. And its lost.


Something is missing. But you probably won't realise what it is.





I'm not contagious. My questions are not. Once in a while all these questions comes running towards you. And i wish not others say its my fault they start to question too.


Philosophical? That's me. Emo? Thats me. I never change. But i feel like everyone around me has. Have you? Think about it while i leave this post as a most probable last post for you to ponder.


And let me keep the rest to myself.

0 comments: