Sunday, June 29, 2008

Born 4 years too early.

Since i finished and replayed all my SHUN OGURI *sigh* drama and movies i decide to turn to the jap dorama i have not seen. Thank you daleng anis.


and and i watched Tantei gakuen Q. betul kata kau mal...drg ani good looking bnr. This one kid, the main character- he looks like the mini version of JJ bah. I think his name is kamiki ryonusuke (the one on the left). And yamada ryosuke (the one on the right) is just simply....hahaha as i've said, suka nuna bah. =p

And they're 14. And gorgeous. Alaaa. i was born 4 years too early. =p Search their names on youtube. Macam addictive bamliat mua cute nya a. Anyways, the story as usual is originally a manga i think.
and while surfing!! i found a thread regarding the cast for live action Ouran High school (also a manga.). I mean that damn manga is one of my favourites. I admit if Horikita Maki, the one who played in hana kimi, plays the role of haruhi, it really suits her. But yamamoto Yusuke for Tamaki?? NO WAY. My favourite character (aside from kyoya) played by that guy...eww. And they proposed the Izaki twins to play the role of the hitachin twins. Okay lah. They look good. I think those were false rumors i think but if any producer is considering it please choose a better Tamaki.
Moving on...I found another thread regarding the live cast for Ouran and this one....i think the choice IS BETTER. =p heheheheheehehhe. bah. off. Nights. Salam.

0 comments: