Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lepak lepak.

Since mereka have blogged about yesterday lepak at My nest cafe, i figured i'd better do so before attending my ex colleague punya wedding. Ishh akhirnya, setelah kelaie kelaie apa kawin jua ya. alhamdulilah. Bah anak kamu nama Atiqah ah. Gerenti lawa tu =p

Anyways zahar texted me that sharol wanted to lepak2 and bitch about the scholarship list. Well it is understandable for them to do so because a lot of friends i knew who didn't get the call were a part of the excellent students list in pteb besides the course they applied for in ubd is way different from what they want. So Sharol went to the moe already so he told us la about what the officer said. The ones who came were only us Sharol- the leader, Zahar- the germany supporter, Salleh- the one who got the scholarship not for the course he wants, K- the mr alam fantasia, Bz- my honeymoon partner and me- the i-wish-i-had-no-nicknames. =p It was kind of fun hanging out with them though.

As for me, hahaha funnily my mind is already settled about staying here. capat kan? Honestly, when they mentioned about rayuan my mind isn't going at that direction. Because the course i picked isn't that far off what i got in Uni of Reading. Besides, i know i can grow here more than anywhere else so my mind is settled. I just need to know now which course i got in...is it the full 4 years here or the twinning. Awu i'm like a typical Bruneian mindset- i like cars more than overseas. HAHAHAHA (get it?? =p)

Liat sini for more pictures. K and Zahar. I know pictures attract you more. nah agatah liat tia gmbar kami ah. haha.


Still i'm quite worried for a few of my friends who were really upset with the decision.


Now.... how i wish that bloody honda civic isn't expensive. I might just settle with another vios. (get it?? =p)

0 comments: