Sunday, June 8, 2008

I saw beauty all around me.

BACK.
KEMBALI.
surprised??
Missed me?
well i guess not. dissapointed.. but wtf.


Its not until you see the canopy trees, the meanders and the heavy clouds causing turbulence to the plane from above that you realise, despite the beautiful four seasoned country, nothing beats the feeling than being in hot and humid one.


And look what i've got. Love packets (4 love packets =p) Heheh. Thrilled to know what's inside? *julurr





And more in my Love plastic for my darlings. Lets meet up sometime ah catchup. Besides Ridha and Miz punya last souvenir aku balum bagi hehehe.



Since i'm back you all better expect sudden late night calls and aku-di-luar-umah-mu-awal-ani text messages. What more can you expect from tiqah? =p

I seek for something that isn't there. looking at all the wrong places. But atleast i saw, from above, the beauty that god created for mankind.

Won't tell you what it it now. Let pictures speak next time aku rajin. Anyways my wireless still palau. Hard to get online. Bah salam and malam.

0 comments: