Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sufiah, Liza and all that jazz.

Okayy...now i know that it's not bloggers problem. My internet connection is bitching. The internet just stopped working and my windows were all restarted. And i lost everything i typed. Palau eh. Bah anyways... since uploading picture to blogger seems impossible right now i decide to look for other malaysian jazz and found this. Sufiah Noor- i have no idea who she is but she's probably a malaysian idol contestant. Correct me i might be wrong. Honestly, Shiela Majid's songs are actually not the kind i like to listen to. Let me show you what jazz binds this heart to the music:



Sufiah Noor Live- Fly me to the moon. Loves.





LOVES THIS ONE MUCH. Liza hanim sang Fly me to the moon. Now both singers are blessed with different but beautiful voices so don't compare.


Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars,
let me see what spring is like on jupiter and mars,
in other words hold my hands,
in other words darling kiss me.

Fill my life with song. And let me sing forevermore
You are all I hope for. All I worship and adore
In other words please be true
In other words I love you

0 comments: