Sunday, January 4, 2009

Katsuji Ryo.

My body feels very weak already. And i am hungry most of the time. But i can't take in a lot. and i don't have the appetite to do so because i had to control myself from throwing up even when its just two pieces of chicken wings. worst of all i feel thirsty most of the time and I hate drinking glucose just to regain energy. 100 plus and green tea is better which is why i finished almost 2 (big) bottles of it yesterday (without supervision =p but its good. No one stopped me =pp) In short. my stomach has become a blender but i really want to eat nan.

I have watched bedtimestories and Ip Man (really great). Awu i khianat.

Yesterday we had a really wild and sexy photoshoot with our clothes on. Hey. you don't have to bare it all to be sexy right.

And as the title says, when there is no shun oguri or leonardo to watch, Katsuji ryo is fine by me. or baron chen. or or ethan ruan.

Let me teach you a quick way to get married. Take in a medicine that makes you feel dizzy. Go in to some drunk man's room. Take it from there but please make sure that he's the only heir to some wealthy family. More info. Google you're my destiny.

salam.

0 comments: