Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolution.

Wow. I am blogging a lot. But fated to love (aka go into a drunk man's room taiwan drama) is in its sad parts. I mean two hearts can't be together is such a sad thing to watch. Like emosi. I realise i have not made any resolution until just now while escapade-ing and bejaur with my friends.Hmm. I (we) want to be... Aneroxic. Save my money for useful things. Start studying for exams. Travel and adventures. More leonardo. And shun oguri. Make love. Simple but difficult =p


mr Bichi Google. Sayu hati i baca babeh your surat cinta. Thank you for being in my life too. You can take kembalilah. I'd rather get into room 1006 =p

And my Leonardo is teaming up with martin Scorcese again. (leonardo + martin = FAKING AWESOME MOVIE) "Set in 1954, Leonardo stars as U.S. Marshall Teddy Daniels who is investigating the disappearance of a murderess who has escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane and is hiding somewhere on the remote Shutter Island. The film is tentatively scheduled for release in October of 2009."


Layan saja tia post ani. I am kind of pressurized looking at my timetable =(

0 comments: