Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TUESDAY TIA!

Remember i woke up at 12+ am on Monday. Can't sleep after that. Watched golden globes in the morning (okay i am just looking for Leo =p). Slept for half an hour. Went to school with the same shirt at the four of them. Then went to korean restaurant after maths. Bejaur again afterwards with ma famille. Then i went home passed out (my term for TERTIDUR without brushing teeth) and woke up the next morning and its ......


TUESDAY TIA!



Yeah. And this is my first day. Tuesday is my new monday with a stretch 5 hours lecture of human geography, MIB and ecology. Lapar ku. Seriously.

And i am actually terrified of MIB. My bahasa melayu was never excellent or very good. It was just good especially bahasa dalam. I think its good that i am not in one group with Billah though =p because i know he will ace that perbentangan with his excellent bahasa melayu. Tambahan lagi ada kakak iera dangan awang billah membuat cerpen. opcourse lah mereka bijak berbicara. AND computer. I know how hard programming is. I took the very simple once in computer lower secondary and even that, i find tedious. Not to mention that i already forgot all those. Yeah computer really terrifies me too Geography? No comment. I can't say i am terrified of it mainly because its very unfamiliar to me.wth. i can't even understand most of what they were talking about.

Something sahlan said reminds me of something spoken in a taiwanese drama (which i have not finished yet)- i have only myself to compete with. And so to achieve something with my own effort i need to compete with my self, do the things i don't like like reading books =( and do the things i always procrastinated like cleaning my room.


Bah eh. i want to rest (aka watch tv). i need to chill. The idea of going through Computer and MIB this semester (4 whole months) is killing me softly. With some books on arts an crafts and some other things i wanted to read, i think, i'll use up my money again. No saving this month i guess. Still....will it be enough for some travel fun?? hhmmm.. lalala. student life banar.




only myself.

0 comments: