Monday, January 19, 2009

We can't see but we don't see.

My cousin Lina posted this in her blog:

her random thought: "Why should the clothes one wears matter more than the person wearing them?"

My random answer: because while we claim can see, we don't see. Each and every one of us are blind men, blinded by faux beauty.

It has been that way long before we know it. And most people in our society are trying their best to wear the best that they forgot about trying to be a force of change in this perspective.


my answers can reach up to a thousand page (you know how i am best at talking and thinking random bullshits and unnecessary things when i am supposed to revise my math) but its early in the morning and i have Rookies special and hana kimi (i.e shun oguri) special to watch this morning before three classes straight. While doing that i am also revising.....my japanese =p Its been a while since i touched it i need to brush it up before i lose all those hiragana in my mind to le francais. Noticed i used a word which has a common synonym but instead i chose that...again, i have my reasons.. and try to think about that. =)

good day.salam.

ps- YES AMAL i have rookies special. Aniya is mine =p ahhahaha

0 comments: