Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bingung.

Berserabut.

I bumped into Gandin for a while and all that made me think of my drive to study french last semester (when i don't have an interest in it). That made me think of how clueless i was during those human geography lectures.

I might just do what hadri and ben are doing....drop human geography and concentrate on something else. Now which subject will i have a better chance to score higher this semester? Elementary french 2 (with mr gandin who likes to push us and i hate to see his face when he's stressed) or Human geography and all those economic linguistik political bla bla? (which i don't understand at all) But geography has husrin (my biological science soulmate..our classes are all the same and its fun that way) and french 2...i don't think he'll want to take it.

Remove Formatting from selection
I bingung ne.

But yeah. I'm still thinking. and going crazy while at that. And i am not kidding. I drove around UBD twice while thinking.

ps- sigh. boreng i eh ada dua org atu khianat saja wah kan jalan inda bawa orang. LIKE amazeng! nada membawa bawa. Nanti. Aku pun jalan seorang2 lah. apa jua.

0 comments: