Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sempena tahun baru hijrah and masihi (2 in 1 =p)

I never actually spent new year attending parties or gatherings (except last year's) and so my new year's eve are usually spent at home with the family. i never enjoy countdowns because...i don't know why. Saving this until both calendars have their new years. Mum always said, time is running fast. If you stop now, you'll be left behind. I guess once in a while its okay to slow down. As long as you do not stop.

I would post a very long emotional post to end 2008 and make you remember what happy and sad things we've been through this year but i guess its best to leave it at this. If you choose to keep our memories, than you'd remember how happy it was being with all of you. And given its me, i'll always remember even if i don't look so. I will miss everything i have.

Thank God Almighty for everything i had this year. For a life that long i can meet new year. For the family and friends who are there to make laughters. And for a perfect enough life that i can be happy with. And me too... i hope my life is long enough to experience many more wonderful things, meet more and meet again and again my wonderful friends and see many more wonderful places and more time to make myself a better person and a beautiful person inside and outside (jeles ku bah manusia banyak lawa lawa ani.aku mau jua. cemana kan tu.). Amin. Last but not least....


Thank you. I'll always remember the little details in my life that you have carved. I am blessed to have all of you. Till next year.





0 comments: