Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hisashiburi desu ne.

Yesterday, in the car, i was just thinking of how i got used to sitting far away from people in some lecture classes, no one to accompany me to the ladies room, how i'd rather listen than talk and how quiet i've become. I was just thinking of how i've just gotten used to not going on msn anymore or read blogs because of some reasons. I am avoiding talking with the people i know and i intend to continue that way. For a very long time. I intend to stay quiet too because people won't know or understand what i feel anyway.

And then you came at a very unexpected time.

It was a sentimental thing for me. Some people won't understand what the tears are for.


welcome back. And sorry if some of the things and people you left...aren't here anymore. Like a little brother you used to know. And perhaps, some of the things in me you used to know too. But we still are the same. Laps.


ps- no BEN. Your actions didn't affect mine. Its just that....there are a few reasons why i should take french instead of geo. And a few reasons too why i should take geo instead of french. They balanced each other out. =/ so i am still thinking and wondering what will be the best for me.

0 comments: