Thursday, January 29, 2009

TC is not a pure abjad. Its a complex abjad.

Hmm. First of all, the ubd staff had meetings and decided to cancel the decision of taking out 700+ of the first years for national day. That a yay because we won't miss out on studies (wow i said that like a nerd. But yeah if you're in university, you'll know why every hour of a course counts.

My mood is still not well. I had my first slap of dissapointment today despite telling my self over and over again that it's fine. The maths test result were out and i'd hoped for a miracle so i would do really well but i didn't. And i am traumatic of my maths coursework result last semester (i did mention that i failed my maths coursework last semester though the final results turn out okay) and i intend to try so hard and atleast get pass my coursework this time. That'll ease the pressure of passing maths in the exam if i get higher for my course work.

I guess i'll have to try again.

And this is the third time we have no human geography class at all! so that makes this week geography-less. I am missing those human-environment interactions. I mean.. if i took french i'd have 4 classes per week already! Sorry but it upsets me. I mean, i think we're falling behind schedule here. I want our classes. Gila i do sound like a nerd but lectures are fun. LC is not.

Until then. I have to do what i am supposed to do. Do all those work i procrastinate. (like reading twilight yang balum maju. i know~ balum begarak the page. and its not even 1/3 of the book and learning LOGO)

0 comments: