Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I like rain. Tell me love stories too.

and i thought there is no japanese that could melt me like shun oguri. I guess i am wrong.

one word.

HAYATO.


that eyes mann. melts me. =p jatuh cinta i. hahaha.



on another note, i've got a very interesting message today on the fuss that people is creating about my results and a certain french supplementary that says




"sapa jua inda make a fuss about it. aku yang BJ kau yang dapat A"


And BJ stands for billah's job. Hahahaha that really made me smile out of these few days you know. you know how to deal with me best dude. And peeps. Honestly, i am not really into these fuss about my results. my study habits are terrible and i am not lying and there is no special way to absorb knowledge (if boiling revision notes work, i'd be the first to do it). I know no one really expect me to get what i got I i know that from those questions you asked to other people) but i've done what i could do at that point of time and just that. Its a new semester now i am sure every one wants to do their best too.



and aku termimpi si ZIRAH last time. (anyone who reads this. Tell her.)


and I bought TWILIGHT last night because they said, reading is better than watching. So expect less updates until my book is done with (and that might take a while because i don't really read story books) I will try not to skip xp and i'm still trying to finish my artwork projects since i've been sleeping so much under this cold weather. I love the rain though. Its such a nice weather to laze myself.

I am sasak that people is telling Billah about their love stories. BILLAH SAJA!! aku mau jua dangar. I something to entertain my university life. I get the feeling i am getting dull every day.







only myself.

0 comments: