Monday, January 5, 2009

When you're fated to love....


One of the most decent pictures of them all.


"wo you xin yi. wo bu you ji nian pin."

='(


Going through the sad moments of fated to love marathon. Kesiaaaan. Byl. hmm similarities? i find her like si Jang nara =p kadangnya gigi nya macam stacy AF jua. and i am in love with cun xi. (and so many other fictional characters) so i cant really notice a lot of things =p you can have very segar dylan. And i am finally putting something into my nini T pod. Yeah nini pod had a name. I decided to get one. I am starting to have that balah-di-tangah again which forces me into thinking should i trim my fringe again. But this will make reading (one of those rare times when i do read). Btw, i was thinking to achieve something this year but that might mean using up my money and i might not be able to collect enough for may june july to go to my other dream countries and you know where those are. unfortunately. but. hmm. i don't know. We'll just see.

i bloghop a lot when i get online. and that might get in the way of me trying to atleast achieve something even if its just weight loss. so i will be onlining less. to avoid what i can't have. salam.

0 comments: