Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mind your language.

In minutes everything i expected to happen today and every other day after today took turns. Its like secondary years all over again. Struggling over one subject. Not struggling in the other. Human geography and Math. And whatsmore national day (which is soon to be confirmed).

Hmm. My mood isn't well. I know why. I am just human after all. I guess i have to shut up for a while just as i used to.I know me well. And i am lost in something.

I need to find my magic back.

i'm watching youtube. Guess what i am watching. and to those who are trying to match make me with basically almost everyone you call "calon" just stop lah. I am not in the mood to look for dates or what ever similar. I don't see where love brings. Its always either hurting one person or another no. you know better dudes. I don't see the point of grooming up and flirt at this point. I need someone to see in me what many people can't see because like i said, while they clain they can see, they don't see. matchmaking me or telling everybodeh the person you want to matchmake me with is not helping. Jangan you yg terpikat sudah lah. Hati i karas batu plang ne =p ur hati yg macam spongecake. Stay straight babeh. =p

And i need a new abjads. shat. That particular abjad is bringing me in circles. =p pening rangit i.

0 comments: