Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Not in screen yet but 4 golden globe nominations already.

I know he will might never know this, but far far away from his little hollywood land, in a small island of borneo, in a tiny country called brunei which even hongkong cinderella doesn't know where (there is a story behind it), there is one of his biggest fan.

And years after years after the famous "promise me that you'll never give up no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.." quote. And romeo killed himself for Juliet. And howard hugh (or however you spell it) built the largest airplane. And Danny Archer protected a father. And roger ferris left everything he has for Aisha. I am still the little 7 year old kid that squeals when i saw him on the screen. But most of you already know that don't you?

I am really waiting for this. Sigh. Leonardo. Go get married and make lots of leonardo junior for future filming industry.













And some people might mock me for always being obsessed and enthusiastic with leonardo's movie a good reason to be so right? We haven't seen it but Revolutionary Road has got 4 nominations already including Best actor Leonardo Dicaprio. Best actress Kate winslet. And best director.

I have started my Revolutionary Road hype long time ago. Do you realise... i'm dragging you in this hype ;) Incase you are new- My name is Tiqah R btw. =p and leonardo is my childhood celebrity crush. and i seldom reads the tagboard. And i am not ready for school unfortunately.


Can two people break away from the ordinary without breaking apart?

0 comments: