Monday, September 15, 2008

Masih.

//if
I recieved a msg from a number yang ujung nya -136. tdi ptg. Banarnya i tot it was someone else msg panya.. well you know who. Awu pandai udah ya msg aku. bwwoh.
monday goes on like any other day. uni life sure is cruel isnt it. you have to go on even when there is a huge hole in your life. a few days ago i signed up for BNS and BioCop. and i changed my mind about something. I might be going on that rat trapping at gadong market activity. You know... biologist do crazy stuff. I think it'll be best to learn how to be mad from the seniors.

. btw really glad to know you're safe in uni already.

next best buddy.. esok. am i ready? No never am. never will be.

12mid night. aha. just like when i did that pink purple letter... i'm making another parting gift (which isn't the same but still all are meant for you all NOT to forget me) for another buddy. It makes me think. Maybe i should join that scrap book club. Not to forget si mul. Awu you get one too. hehe.

0 comments: