Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged by Nurul Adibah.

State 15 wierd things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
The 10 people I tag are then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
No tag backs (:


1) I don't cook.


2) I was told to have WPW. So try not to startle me.


3) When i am unusually quiet, i am thinking.


4) When i put my fingers on my lips (as if biting my nails) while someone is talking, its either i am thinking about what that person is saying or i am judging that person from the way he talks.


5) I have the tendency to buy stuff for the people close to me. Aha.


6) Although i may look like a spender, i do save.


7) The only time i spend money for clothes is when i am overseas. So no, you can hardly see me spend on clothings. And some of the shirts i wore dates back in my secondary years (and now i am a uni student)


8) I have 6 Swatch skins- and i love each and everyone of them =p ahaha.


9) I am an emo. Pemarah and penjeles. And yes i am promoting my bad traits instead of the good ones, The good ones its up for people to see or not to see.


10) Saya tahu sepertinya saya ini gatal. (tapi gatal lagi Nurul Adibah) but no... guys don't melt melt me easily.

11) I have so much love to give =p=p like many saggitarians do. Sagis are romantis kali aa.


12) I love travelling. And you know this.


13) I am a collector- i mainly collect keychains esp to places i travelled to. and they are a lot. hehe. And i collect post cards too. And telephone cards. I have a drawer full of these collections. This is in the blood. My late grandad collect bells. My uncle collects expensive model cars.



14) And apparently i am fond of rocks too. I collect them =p hahaha. si T ani penapau ne.



15) And this is my laptops wallpaper



and i tag everyone reading this post. Carahh =)

0 comments: