Sunday, September 14, 2008

For the one who can see the invisible.

14/09/08

='(

Sorry aku inda tahan. Maybe i should tell you that

i didn't want to exercise during the last days in fz instead i 'counted till 40' because i knew.. i couldn't count anymore. Thank you for not telling me your departure date until so late.. because i will count days. I didn't want to appear online since i started ubd... because i don't want to spend so much time talking to you anymore.. I didn't want to sing last friday...because, you sing with me always. I want to be angry at you during the last days because... you're the only one wh0 can make me really mad.

And i thought all those will make it easier to see you off. But its not..you know better that its not. so sorry aku inda tahan. And kau capi. Ko yang nangis dulu a. cana jua ku inda nangis.

thank you for the gift. kambang. karang nangis saja ku di sana. Kurus ku nee!! sebab exercise sambil nangis everytime liat gift mu.


Sorry for my wrong doings especially sebab aku slalu marah and buat ko marah. Thank you for.. everything. And ko hati karas..inda sedih?? Bull shit Khairul Nuar firdaus. I can see you when you're sad. just like you were when this picture was taken. Luar senyum. dalam sapa tau =p 'aku-tau-kek-untuk-aku'konon. i can see the invisible kali a.


the rest is in that pink purple letter.

I will wait for my surprise.

0 comments: