Friday, September 26, 2008

I've been tagged by someone who's supposed to be studying biology for test.

...just like me but nyeeh =p

1) What is the most important thing in your life?- You you YOU and everything else =)

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?- tipex =D

3) Where do you wish to get married?- Di Masjid. =p

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?- Berijap jua bunyinya. No comment (ahahah mau jua jawapan selebriti atu)

5) Are you in love?- Yes... always. I have to much love to give remember. better yet. make a guess if i'm kidding or not. =p ahah.

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?- Mister Pizza.

7)Name the latest book that you bought?- accounts book.

8) What is your full name?- Nur Atiqah

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?- I am not answering this. Tho you'd know which.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.-Leonardo Di caprio. Bleh dua?? Aku mau Carl Zafran jua kalau ya ada banar other than just a fictional character.

11) Christina or Britney?-Dk Buzz..=p

12) Do you do your own laundry?- Heee. no.

13) The most exciting place you want to go?- heaven.

14) Hugs or kiss?- aii hug and kiss saja. More??.. =p

15) 8 things I am passionate about:- Family, Friends, Travel, Laughters, Love, Life. TV and He who makes these happen.

16) 8 things I say too often:- 'basically', 'capi', 'ko pajal~' 'apa eh' 'setaie' 'i study so much today' 'i love you' 'i miss you' (and yes the last two sentence i say to lots and lots of people. because spreading love is such a happy thing to do)

17) 8 books I’ve read recently:- Ferns of Singapore, Oxford dictionary of Biology, Biology- starr taggart. Dictionary of French. English vietnamese phrasebook (oops=p i did say i've gotten interested in the vietnamese language right.) .....hmm i haven't been reading much books lately.Not quite the book worm. I only read for practicals. =p aha

18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:- Lucky - jason mraz & colbie caillat, If- tae yeon (ost of hong gil dong), Aku cinta mu apa adanya-once, hampa, sampai kapan - ari lasso All the way- Frank sinatra and celine dion, my heart will go on- Celine, the nearness of you- norah jones.

19) 8 things I learned this year: I learnt how to- care so much, miss so bad, run so far, hide so often. I learnt that you cannot cling to long. I learnt to let go of some you wish were still here. I learnt what life is about. and most of all, i learnt how to love more.

20) tag 8 people. U reading this. Ur tagged.

0 comments: