Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Try and open your eyes and look at it from our spectacles.

='(

No i am not fine.


I am biased and i might just continue to have a biased view to those who got the chance to study overseas. you cannot buy experience. Like billah said, you have stories to tell. handsome Krygystan, bastard drunks, bills to pay, language barriers... eurotrips, nippon-korea trip and what story do we have to share with others in the future? "masa zaman remaja dulu kami bejalan bepanas paluh bebau dari chancellor ke fass. lapas tu kerita ku paking di masjid. Sekali ku minta dangani org ke masjid ambil kerita sebab berijap." and this will go on for years. And not forgetting... "kalau kamu ada lelaki orang puteh kami ada org melayu. ni betimbun ah"


And no, i am not fine.


I thought HRD has informed the university of reading that i will not be going but it seems that they did not! i am very upset. I recieved a DHL mail of an official offer letter with the reading stamp on it. It says with the letter i have fully accepted the cost bla bla and that i am expected to register by september 26. Yes...i did not informed them because it hurts to say that i cannot go because i am not rich, after doing my best to get a acceptance. And now i have to because that bastard HRD have not told them. And yess. I am very very upset of having to do and sent that email


I tried to say its okay but when i think about it, it took my nights away worrying if i'll ever get a place and when i do, i had to email them and say: sadly i couldn't go.

I really wished i hadn't seen that letter ='(. made me recall things. I guess i cannot just be simple minded bruneian where you can feed me with cars and assume i have forgotten everything.


may your future be bright my dear country because... well its getting gloomy by the day. And yea..i've watched hong gil dong and the situation of old jeoseon. And not being sarcastic or anything... we seem to have move towards that kind of place. We are just too blind to see things or we blind ourselves because ...you know better why.

0 comments: