Thursday, September 25, 2008

This is what i do when i feel lazy.

I bet ada org manggil aku kelanjian kali ne. But its okay. I have been acting like si lanji for the past few days. I'm supposed to study but i don't feel like it now. What we do in the library's lobby instead?









Haha and we got warned! =p (banarnya ada g tapi oleh kerna drg takut mua drg yg kena squeeze apa kna liat.. inda ku post) aaaahh macbook. =)





Went to huaho last night. Membawa rasa membali makanan sebab aku tesliur. skali nya inda jua ku makan semua. Actually, its a habit of mine to act wierd and all bila ku membawa rasa. haha even when i am not sure what is it that makes me feel that way. I guess i know why this time. Its not the singing. Its just that..i'm such a terrible person. I can't seem to find where i really belong. hmm mind me. Let me do the talking and you do the decrypting.



Yes allowance is out. I'm keeping most for a new camera. Aku mau yg dapat underwater. ada ka?? yg dpt masuk air? Manatau aku marine biology course nanti masuk laut ka. Or fresh water biology. haha. and I'm keeping most to go to places. Ramadhan is quite convenient actually. You don't eat much. haha. And i did say most. So i'm using some for something. hehe.

and one advice people, you can't just recieve and keep everything for your own use right?



hhm jalan jalan.

0 comments: