Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Some photos from Hongkong/China trip.

My stomach's getting better. My nose is getting better. My throat is getting better. though i am still dizzy when i stand up. Hence, my mood has gotten better. My temper is getting better. And therefore, i am starting to sort out the 1000+++ pictures of my recent China Trip. I need to sort it up so that we won't have to print all 1000+ for other people who wanted to look at the pictures (like my nini)

So i will update about it soon. (i am still stuck on the pictures of our 4th out of 10-11 days soo. just wait. even i am tired of clicking.)



Just some pictures to keep you entertained.




Disneyland, Hongkong.





At the silk house in Beijing. (the arch just looks very chinese =p)


Trying to cling to something at the Great Wall, Beijing. (and yeah this is real. and it was freezing. My ears were numb. so were my toes. and my cheeks. No need botox.)



me and the person who everyone (HMPH!) said is my twin. one of the 7 twins they say. manada sama kali ah. This is in Tianjin.







Me and the person you miss a lot, Si Bruce lee and real snow at erm some culture street (i think) in Tianjin.





Along the Bund with a background of Shanghai new district, Shanghai. The guys at Shanghai are verry good looking. Go there if you want to hunt for a guy.



At Su Yuan hotel, Suzhou. (the hotel was that beautiful. And Yuan means garden. Suzhou is famous for its Gardens so that explains the ancient chinese garden concept of this hotel)

Tea Village, Hangzhou. arah bukit bukit di hangzhou. i liked the village.



West Lake, Hangzhou. Very beautiful. Like our tour guide said, kalau ada jodoh ktemu lagi. I would like to visit hangzhou again.

and fyi The girls in Hangzhou are very pretty (there's a story that some ancient chinese emperor liked to go to hangzhou because of the pretty girls that he built a canal so its easier to go there. and so the girls i guess still have that pretty genes)

There you go. Atleast one from each cities. Slowly. There's a lot more and i'm still sorting it out. besides some are in my brother's camera and my handphone. AND that colourful shirt is a sweater so i did change outfits inside the sweater okay =p. Its hours till newyear. hmm. I still feel like i'm in 2008. =( i miss everything i had in 2008.

And i don't have you to celebrate with this time.

ps- to my ben and darling Birah. Aku rindu mu berabis. =(( and birah. Ntah dude. Still thinking. Hope to see you soon. My mood is so cloudy these days. and btw semenjak perut ku sakit kemarin i only ate oats in the days yaw and a little noodle. Maybe stomache ache is good for shedding the extra pounds i gained in China. you better keep up =p haha

0 comments: