Wednesday, December 10, 2008

membebel

3.57pm

I am sleeping late again. As usual. I like.

I have watched Body of Lies twice but i am not going to comment on that yet because...i might watch the third time. And i am lazy to type. And you know already how much of a fan i am of the Leo Dicaprio ;p I dun care if his belly bulges. As long as he acts good. I am still numero uno fan.

Roger ferris is my everlasting love, Leo Dicaprio. Hani Salaam is Mark Strong. his father is Italian and his Mom is australian i think. That explains why he's the hottie in the body of lies. Italian. Owh. Did you know, that Leo too, is a child of an italian father and a german mother. Hmm Italian. The sexiness just exudes out of the screen.

I don't talk a lot too. Like siti nur petat. But i guess you's probably know i am lying.

I am not the home type unlike siti nur petat (she claims herself to be).

But ... i guess you probably know this as well.


Sigh. I am waiting for the sun to rise so i can do the thing i love doing. Bejalan. or in sahlan-world terms 'inda-bejalan'

0 comments: