Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Naik Belon

As my nenek lambak said, "kalau dulu, orang belayar naik kapal air. Sekarang ni, pakai belon."

Naik belon soon. I have yet to finish packing. Change money again. Begambar dengan banner. And naik belon. I will blog if there is internet access and if its expensive, i won't bother to spend money on those so this blog will be left unattended. And i doubt that it'll be easy for me to go online. We'll be on the road most of the time, if not on railway tracks or on planes, stopping at 6 cities. We are armed with walking shoes and backpacks and mi sedap =p so no internet won't be a problem.

And bear in mind that my Bmobile line is so palau tahap dewa (plagiarism) I might recieve your text messages just like the last two text from someone but when i tried to send it, another message appears saying "your message cannot be send" so watdapak. Its hard for me to reply to your messages using my line. But if anything. just try texting me.

Kepada orang yang berpesan, i will get you souvenirs (dude bila jua nada) but i will NOT "takul kan ya untukku. gto hidup inda lama lagi. bla bla..." =p hahaha. KECAPIAN. This goes to the others too. hahaha. Kalau ku kesajukan baru ku nakul xp (ambil kesempatan memolest tarus dalam kediginan. haha. astee. =p)

Until then, hiatus. Salam.

ps- It won't take long. but i won't make it to the postponed date of petat's party. I'll be back a few days before newyear. Newyear. begila tani sebelum result keluar =p ahaha.

0 comments: