Monday, December 8, 2008

Keep it to yourself..

Easi line or not easi line or not? sigh.

I have not bought my luggage =p I was thinking tommorow but WE'RE a little busy tommorow aren't we =p Btw i baharu saja balik bejaur tonight. Actually i wanted to go bejaur with Byl and Sahlan but they were with their brothers and cousins and sisters just now so instead i went ber kotak keju di gadong with the only one who is not as anak dara as these people- si gigolo. (sbb i khianat arh nya tadi inda ke fz =p hhahaha! malas ku wa. We talked and talked about some future trips since he's the only one who would be sooo interested and i feel guilty i didn't mention about our go to small island country trip and etc. Mun inda laku ku bejual anak ayam seekong atu ni warung siring jalan. =pp HAHAHAH astee nadabah.

Anyways. I would prefer people not mention in public where i'll be sometime next week before i decide to tell the public myself untuk menjaga hati (inda ku tau ada ka tu orang orang makan ati ka apa ka. mana tau ada. i don't like to hurt people. =/ i'll only do when they hurt me. haha) apakan becerita aku ah. but yeah. but yeah please. although i did gave some hints didn't it? some small island and some city so close to the sea with freezing wind and etc. If you know...keep it to yourself bebeh.

Sama awu bah nah

WE ARE WATCHING TWILIGHT THIS THURS.

Amazingly they bought two whole rows!! Actually i never read the book. I just want to join the fun. besides, from the poster he looked handsome. And i am into vampires stuff (though i prefer reading manga on vampires than reading words with no visual aids =p) BUT YEAH we are watching TWILIGHT this thursday. (nahh bichi puasss? Si gatal ani eh. tadi aku sepatutnya jumpa si bichi jua wa sekali ya tinggalkan aku gto sahlan ya blek tpi rupanya BEGATAL di mall) NO dude. I am not joining your flirting club. =p

Hmm. Thinking of what to do esok. and i just remembered. I NEED to send my library books back. Then possibly go somewhere. But the question is: dst line or not?

ps- Ridha and Zirahku!! Read my previous previous post!!! Sigh. Misses you. Sigh. I belum chat with zirah ku long time. And i read your nick!! Tak sedar iiii nick mu ahh. =(( THANKS!



I want to say it doesn't scar. But it does.

0 comments: