Saturday, December 13, 2008

something to laugh at.

Lookie what i found from my old blog the dead multiply =p





Adventure club early 2007 The was a comment that says "omg tiqah you look so pale like a ghost" =p Haha honestly. I don't enjoy looking pale/macam anak cina. Haha mcam who would want to be called pale? But after the twilight type. pale?? ITS OKAAY =p hahahahaha!! but yeah. i guess i was pale in this pictures. Its okay. I can be Tiqah cullen now =pp OME OMC!
This reminds me of the incident just now in mall when i went to buy sweater for mum at itop.


Pekerja: you want to try
T: jantah kali. kan balikan orang. (in my usual Tiqah accent)
Pekerja: "ahh?"bangang. BERABIS
T: bah aku tah test kan kali (pakai loghat si tiqah yang laju becakap)


udah di fitting room


Pekerja: masih bangang babi entah napa ka ya. pastu ada tia beckp "Melayu kah?"
T: (baru teclick napa ya bangang babi d luar) jwb mcm biasa "awu" (sebab terbiasa)
Pekerja: ahhh pikir cina (ketawa sorang diri malu. hahaha) macam haha malu kali ya becakap orang puteh pedah2 skali aku jawab cakap brunei.


Haha baru ku teclick. I speak in my usual tiqah accent yang laju beracakap. barangkali salah salah dangar kali ya wa. mcm bangang ya berabis aku becakap atu. I just don't get the 'loghat Tiqah" though. I have not notice if no one ever said that i speak laju. DO i really have a loghat?


Lookie what i found lagi =p







Frankfurt 2007







OME! masa aku 17 tahun =p HAHAHA. Now i feel old.

ps- i still hope i got some pictures from wasai kadir 2006 =( yeah. I did lost my pendrive way back in pteb. BOTH of my pendrive (that is why my new one is always attached to my HP)

0 comments: