Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This is me. bloghopping on impossible trips. Like i do every other nights

Bloghopped and found some bruneian family is in Qatar for holidays. How cool is that. And a few are going or in UK already. sigh. They must have a great time over there. I mean Qatar. Or Jordan. Or Dubai. Manatau ada Hani salam look-a-likes. But then again. Nippon! Sigh. To be honest. I am still mental about Nippon. So yeah. Just 3edu389&!!(&nee[d2damn sigh. I mean. I've never been so much interested to Kankoku so people can just go in and out of kankoku if they like and saya takkan iri hati. OR chugoku. People say i look like anak cina so i am not quite interested in going to chugoku so much more than nippon. But nippon is just...just seems impossible for me to reach so ='(( shet. I mean. ITS damn expensive. And knowing some ver few nihongo won't get me there.

yeah i am very mental about it. bah out ku. ayam berkokok dah. Sun is nearly up =) wee.

0 comments: